How to Apply for Financial Aid
Missouri College participates in a variety of financial aid programs and administers these programs in accordance with prevailing federal and state laws as well as its own institutional policies. Students must meet the eligibility requirements of these programs to participate.
It is recommended that students apply for financial aid as early as possible in order to allow sufficient time for application processing. Financial aid must be approved, and all necessary documentation completed, before the aid can be applied toward tuition and fees.
Financial aid is awarded on an award year basis; therefore, it may be necessary to re-apply for aid for each award year. Students may have to apply for financial aid more than once during the calendar year, depending on their date of enrollment.
Applying for Financial Aid
Students who wish to apply for federal aid must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. FAFSA applications are processed through the Department of Education and all information is confidential. You can follow the steps below to begin the process.
- Gather the documents you’ll need to apply, including income tax returns (most likely yours and your parents’), W-2 forms, and other records of income, as well as your identification documents (social security card and driver’s license).
- Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You’ll need a FSA ID, which you can register for before or while you complete the form. A FSA ID allows you to sign and submit your FAFSA online. Apply here to create your FSA ID.
Missouri College's financial aid representatives are available to assist you through every stage of the financial aid process, including:
- Helping to determine everything needed to complete your application.
- Reviewing the application with you to ensure it has been filled out correctly.
- Assisting in understanding what additional paperwork may be required to complete the process.
To learn more about Missouri College, our diploma and degree programs or how to apply for admission, please contact us for more information.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.